Zombie Horde any1?

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Source' started by Cpl.Soap, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

Just a thought here but... maybe change up the gungame css server to like a zombie horde server? or make it rotate in the mods...for ex:
    1 game dm
    1 game gg
    1 game zombie horde
    1 game zombies
    1 game minigames
    etc.

just throwin it out there cuz that server is mostly empty and it cuz really use a player boost.

2. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

I don't think a zombie server will do any good.

3. Dehugger

Dehugger Contributor

Honestly what I would love to see done with it is a rotation through the classic maps that people did (and still do) play competitively. There a lot of younger guys like me that only ever play dust2/office that I think would play a lot on a server like that. We could even leave the gg maps on there just not in the rotation so that if a bunch of people wanted to gg we could just votemap. Idk just and idea.

4. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

yea i guess. dehugger makes a good point tho. we should really get like a all maps rotation server im sure that would be extremely popular. maybe even one with limited awps.

5. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Id play in the full nmap rotation more then the dust/office server especially if it has piranesi lol

6. dallas

dallas Member

Zombie mods are fun for like a week then no one really plays them again. Except hardcore zombie mod fans but I don't think the demographic is big enough to justify having a zombie mod server.

Another server with full map rotations would be cool. It might end up cannibalizing our own server population on the d2/office server.