What's new

Zephyr's Application

Zephyr

Name: Alex Smith
In Game nickname/nicknames: Zephyr or Smitty
Your favorite hobby: Shooting guns, videogames and hockey/football
Your favorite movie: Too many to choose. The Big Lebowski is amazing though!
Games you play: (Besides CS:S) - COD Series, DC Universe Online, Borderlands 1&2, Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat Source, WoW etc..
How many hours a week are you online: 30 at the most I think.
Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) - Jeez, i've been in a lot of random Cal-O teams years ago. I played lan tournaments for 1.6 and tf2. I can't remember the names though lol
Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) - It got disbanned.
How long have you been playing in our server: Well I used to play with a few members but a few months on the server I suppose. Been playing CSS since 2004.
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I like playing with a fun, competitive community and that's what 47R is I believe.
Tell us about you: Well, i'm 22 years old, i'm a sports fan, gaming fan, also a youth leader at my church for HS kids, I love hunting and survival type adventures. I'm a down to earth, funny guy I'd say and i'm very competitive. I love CS most of all!

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Stay active in the servers and forums. I recommend you use taptalk for the forums activity, makes things really easy.

Get up with someone about our public pub TAG... This will make you really visible to clan members and admins.

They watch applicants activity like a hawk and don't fuck around. This will take a while so be consistent!

GLHF!

Sent from my Nexus 5

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
Welcome! Downey? Porto's?!? mmmmmm... oh, sorry. but yah, as gaspar said, stay active and sit tight... it's a long process.

Nutbutter

Staff member
Welcome to the forums! Please let us know which server you applying for CS:S or CS:GO.... Our recruiting process is not an over night process... we are looking for people who are active on forums as well as being active on pub. Stay active and we will be reviewing your info over the coming weeks.