Your Gamelist?

All the games you've played? I can't list them!

I stopped 'gaming' (as in, playing new games) a few years ago. Most new games are short lived fads, like L4D imo. I currently only play CS:S some ancient games for nostalgia. When my internet goes out, which it has been doing frequently as of late, I play Command and Conquer Generals. I'll be getting CS:GO of course!

50Cent

All the games you've played? I can't list them!

I stopped 'gaming' (as in, playing new games) a few years ago. Most new games are short lived fads, like L4D imo. I currently only play CS:S some ancient games for nostalgia. When my internet goes out, which it has been doing frequently as of late, I play Command and Conquer Generals. I'll be getting CS:GO of course!
Maybe i will change my point of this question. You can list down games that you least played to the mostly played.

I've never owned a pc that was top of the line so I haven't had a chance to play like...90% of the games you guys listed :( so I'm generally more old school

PC + Emulators

CS 1.6
CS CZ
CS Source
DoD
CoD World at War
Guild Wars
World of Warcraft and all its expansions
Final Fantasy 4 through 10 via emulators
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Golden Sun
Golden Sun 2

Halo
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Fable
Crackdown
CoD MW
CoD MW2
CoD Black Ops

there's gotta be atleast a hundred more I can't think of at this moment...I've played a lot lol

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
I bought my first game system at 12 (gamecube).
Oh man, does this make anyone else in their 30's feel really old? Gamecube was one of my "newer" systems.
Atari 2600, NES, Gameboy, SNES, Genesis, SegaCD, PSX, Dreamcast, PS2, THEN Gamecube and now Wii.
I played the first Doom/Quake/Unreal FPS games and after moving onto CSS, this is the only game I play and may be my last.

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
i dont wanna type out all my console games ive ever had and currently have cause im lazy. so here are my PC games on steam.

pcgames1.jpg pcgames2.jpg

also have these games non-steam

starcraft 1 & brood war
diablo 1 & 2
doom 3
crysis 2
warcraft 3

and i think thats it?

edit: also i still dont get why my civilization games are listed twice..