Your favorite cartoon as a kid

v.Kamikaze

47R|Source Division
The 47 Ronin
*TMNT
*thundercats
*silverhawks

i really don't remember much about these cartoons, because i didn't always get to watch them (yah, i played outside a lot). The only reason i can even list these is because i cleaned out my parents garage last summer and found related toys/lunchpales/etc. TMNT stands out because thats what i watched every morning when i got my first TV while getting ready for school; but i admit, it was used mostly for nintendo (NES) when i was allowed to use it. Here's a list of the others i used to watch...

gi joe
voltron
gundam
robotech/macross
x-men
speed racer
m.a.s.k.
inspector gadget
smurfs
transformers
the hanna barbara lineup (yogi, etc)
looney toons
tom n jerry
jetsons
flintstones
johnny quest
richie rich
centurions
c.o.p.s.

then when my lil sister got older and started watching tv...

ducktales
batman/batman beyond
bobbys world
gargoyles
darkwing duck
tailspin
rescue rangers (chip n dale)

i also like animaniacs, trigun, simpsons, cowboy bebop, family guy, initial d, avatar, and other anime/cartoons, but those were when i was older. heh, reminds me, in HS we had to do campaign brochures and give a speech on a presidential candidate of our choosing, and i chose the brain w/ pinky as the vp, hehe.

Fred

Contributor
*TMNT
*thundercats
*silverhawks

i really don't remember much about these cartoons, because i didn't always get to watch them (yah, i played outside a lot). The only reason i can even list these is because i cleaned out my parents garage last summer and found related toys/lunchpales/etc. TMNT stands out because thats what i watched every morning when i got my first TV while getting ready for school; but i admit, it was used mostly for nintendo (NES) when i was allowed to use it. Here's a list of the others i used to watch...

gi joe
voltron
gundam
robotech/macross
x-men
speed racer
m.a.s.k.
inspector gadget
smurfs
transformers
the hanna barbara lineup (yogi, etc)
looney toons
tom n jerry
jetsons
flintstones
johnny quest
richie rich
centurions
c.o.p.s.

then when my lil sister got older and started watching tv...

ducktales
batman/batman beyond
bobbys world
gargoyles
darkwing duck
tailspin
rescue rangers (chip n dale)

i also like animaniacs, trigun, simpsons, cowboy bebop, family guy, initial d, avatar, and other anime/cartoons, but those were when i was older. heh, reminds me, in HS we had to do campaign brochures and give a speech on a presidential candidate of our choosing, and i chose the brain w/ pinky as the vp, hehe.
+1 for liking M.A.S.K., usually when I mention that one people are like, wtf is that?!?!!?

Nutbutter

Staff member
Tom and Jerry... the old school violent version not the new one.
Looney Toons.

LOL at the Thundercats... Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats... hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly shit that was gay... but yes I still watched it! (n)
Liked Ducktales... but wouldn't put on the top of my list.

v.Kamikaze

47R|Source Division
The 47 Ronin
LOL at the Thundercats... Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats... hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly shit that was gay... but yes I still watched it! (n)
Liked Ducktales... but wouldn't put on the top of my list.
LOL, they got a new version out now that my nephew watches... not as funny as the original, but not bad.