What's new

Yo STEAM_1:1:89393337

BOT Yao

The 47 Ronin
It may not be caught by VAC but studious observation will show his aimbot off every time. The good guys always keep x-hair near target, but when moving and firing it will always adjust the x-hair in a manner that is pretty obvious, a jump to the head every time. That is why I spec every one when sitting idle dead, yeah I die early so get lots of viewing time, spec everyone you suspect as there are plenty out there hacking and some are not easy to detect.
Ya... Playing MM games is getting so hard because some of the players' aim just plain god like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOT Yao

The 47 Ronin
Outscoring you isn't a challenge, so I doubt that's what he means.
Danelia. Every time you play bad you have a
excuse for it. For example, OMG SOMEONE MOVED MY PILLOW! I CAN'T SIT COMFORTABLE! THATS WHY IM PLAYING BAD! OMG THIS IS MY FIRST GAME, I DIDNT GET TO WARM UP YET. OMG I SHOULD HAVE STOP PLAYING SINCE LAST GAME! OMG! I HAVE A GIRL VOICE!

Alan, everytime you play, either you are drunk or haven't "slept" in 36472017 hours. So yes I will challenge you in a MM match

A Stable Carbocation

Staff member
Danelia. Every time you play bad you have a
excuse for it. For example, OMG SOMEONE MOVED MY PILLOW! I CAN'T SIT COMFORTABLE! THATS WHY IM PLAYING BAD! OMG THIS IS MY FIRST GAME, I DIDNT GET TO WARM UP YET. OMG I SHOULD HAVE STOP PLAYING SINCE LAST GAME! OMG! I HAVE A GIRL VOICE!

Alan, everytime you play, either you are drunk or haven't "slept" in 36472017 hours. So yes I will challenge you in a MM match

I know you are far down on the bottom, but you don't need to shout. I can still hear you!

Edit: Also just becuase I have a reason (working an 11 hr day) doesn't mean I deny sucking. To the contrary, I acknowledge my badness on a regular basis. You just whine and post information that shows "he wasn't on my screen!" :)

we are off topic, but this is so much fun!

Last edited:

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Drunk and sleepless I still play better than you. <3

Just went 27-4 in the pub in the 10 minutes I played... I've been studying up skills at work for the past week... Q_Q yao.. Alt+qq

Globe*

The 47 Ronin
I havent played in god knows how long.. and id still ruin all of you... kidding i played an esea match tonight and did fairly well.. for the 10 rounds is hung around. trying to get back