What's new

Yo STEAM_1:1:89393337

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
BOT Yao reports aimBOT Yo. :D Sorry Yao, can't help myself.

Can't believe they have a site selling this crap. Hope Valve & SM look into it. :(
Last thing we need is some d-bag advertising it. Thanks for posting.

BOT Yao

The 47 Ronin
i went on their web-site. they have a forum with shit load of people discussing how to not get caught...-___-. I saw something saying they have something called yuno solution? Supposedly, there is no way for you to tell if they are really hacking or not. this is so gay to the point makes me not want to play cs anymore

Globe*

The 47 Ronin
Unfortunately Yao, stuff like this has been around forever and not just csgo. Since the beginning of gaming there have been hacks because "if you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin".

Fasttrak

Staff member
look at yuno solution's FAQ

How many detections did you have at your cheats?
We haven't ever had a single detection since 2012 and we try our best to hold this ratio.

-_________-||||||

It may not be caught by VAC but studious observation will show his aimbot off every time. The good guys always keep x-hair near target, but when moving and firing it will always adjust the x-hair in a manner that is pretty obvious, a jump to the head every time. That is why I spec every one when sitting idle dead, yeah I die early so get lots of viewing time, spec everyone you suspect as there are plenty out there hacking and some are not easy to detect.

BOT Yao

The 47 Ronin
Unfortunately Yao, stuff like this has been around forever and not just csgo. Since the beginning of gaming there have been hacks because "if you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin".
True that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk