What's new

X99 or Z97

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Those are some sexy rads
I spared no expense when I put everything under water. I was going to use alpha cool but decided not to because of how expensive they were. It took me over a week and $2,500 in parts to get it finished. This setup better last me a couple of years, I don't want to put any more money into it.

I have also decided to wait on Volta which should be next year or so.

It is also going to be a bitch getting all the wiring back in

kaM

The 47 Ronin
I spared no expense when I put everything under water. I was going to use alpha cool but decided not to because of how expensive they were. It took me over a week and $2,500 in parts to get it finished. This setup better last me a couple of years, I don't want to put any more money into it.

I have also decided to wait on Volta which should be next year or so.

It is also going to be a bitch getting all the wiring back in
The next intel processor isn't much better than the 4790k so it should last you for a while.

I've got 2 Alphacool UT60 360mm rads right now that I picked up off of Reddit new in box. Wanting to pick up the white XSPC's for a black/white build

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
So @kaM I got everything plugged back in and ready to go and I get post code error 55 ram not installed. Does this mean my ram is fried?

kaM

The 47 Ronin
So @kaM I got everything plugged back in and ready to go and I get post code error 55 ram not installed. Does this mean my ram is fried?
Try single sticks and if that doesn't work you're probably looking at a bad mobo. Also a chance you went too baller on the ram and it doesn't support it