Looking to Buy WTB computadora

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to buy a new computer! I have a badass Dell that has survived forever but it does not meet the min req for new games (not even Civ 5) so it is, unfortunately, time to upgrade.

If anyone has any sort of Dual/Quad core PC laying around, even if it is just barebones, OR if you know a place where one can get a kick ass deal on PCs, I'd be really appreciative of any info, thanks in advance!

Also, does anyone know where I can get a mouse that doesn't break when I throw it?

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I need to buy a new computer! I have a badass Dell that has survived forever but it does not meet the min req for new games (not even Civ 5) so it is, unfortunately, time to upgrade.

If anyone has any sort of Dual/Quad core PC laying around, even if it is just barebones, OR if you know a place where one can get a kick ass deal on PCs, I'd be really appreciative of any info, thanks in advance!

Also, does anyone know where I can get a mouse that doesn't break when I throw it?
Western, check with suicide george, I am sure he will be able to give you a very good deal since he works directly through the vendors.
Several members bought parts from him, even built a full box for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.