World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Moo Moo Curd, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Hamas Fatah

Hamas Fatah Member

I think it looks stupid, but could possibly be fun. Honestly I miss the old days of WoW back when level 60 was the cap and Paladins sucked and Shamans were overpowered. I wasted countless days playing that game, but damn, raiding Molten Core and BWL was fun shit. I heard they might make a free version of the original game with a level 60 cap. I'd probably come back part time if that was the case.

I am looking forward to Star Wars the old republic though.

2. Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy The 47 Ronin

i just simply must level my rogue. the game is so bland to me now. i miss BC days. it used to be super complicated and hard... now its just made to suck everyone in regardless of skill or their desire to play, anyone can just get in and level up and if they have the time raid.

3. usmcsection8

usmcsection8 New Member

i have two accnts i keep paying on, hoping it might be fun again. i get tired of busting my ass to get the better gear and to beat all the dungeuns, then blizzard makes it where every lame can get everything i worked hard to get. ill go back to my spray and pray in css =)

4. Dehugger

Dehugger Contributor

It kind of always worked that way didnt it? And pandas are still gay.

5. r3vng3r

r3vng3r New Member

Im going to regret saying this.... but this looks damn good. I hope though that they don't get me back into the game, it is a serious time sink that I do not need...

6. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

did u check the link I gave you? its completely different, its not even nearly the same as the old talents.
    and pands were fucking dope, you must have never played warcraft 3

7. Moo Moo Curd

Moo Moo Curd Member

Yeah, alot of people that have never played Warcraft 3 probably wouldn't understand where the Pandaren race is coming from. It's always been there in the lore, but Blizzard has never dived deeper into it until now.

8. Hamas Fatah

Hamas Fatah Member

Especially so back when people were Honor Grinding against each other in the PVP maps. I liked that shit even though it took so much time and effort. Then they allowed any schmuck who played enough hours to get the gear. Making Field Marshal obsolete.

9. Dehugger

Dehugger Contributor

I played Warcraft 3, and I thought pandas were gay then to. Brewmaster: cool. Panda? Gay.

10. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

So this is why D3 is taking so fucking long. Damn it I hate WoW. D3 shoulda been out like 2 years ago but nooo, they gotta keep their subscription cash cow going.