World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Moo Moo Curd, Oct 21, 2011.

1. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

and check this out, they are adding public quests... basically work like they do in rift or warhammer,
    the concept is that you can join this open area dedicated to doing certain tasks in stages, you probably get awarded based on contribution.
    some are harder than others and will give better loot if its like rift or warhammer.

and you can duel pets now :) haha
    [​IMG]

2. Moo Moo Curd

Moo Moo Curd Member

Totally looks like Pokemon :D

3. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

haha it looks funny to mess around on.

4. yarr

yarr The 47 Ronin

lol grego.. why didnt you just make one long post?

5. Electrocity

Electrocity New Member

At first I was like WTF PANDAS COME ON BLIZZARD. But as the day went on, I got past that, and then got ridiculously excited for this shit to come to fruition. I WANT MOP RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

6. Moo Moo Curd

Moo Moo Curd Member

Right? I think that people that appreciated the Warcraft series in general will like seeing what MOP and Pandaria has to offer. To be honest, I think the area looks really sexy (not because its asian).

The Monk class was something I was really thinking they were going to release (ever since they released the "Hero Class" Death Knight), and I think we're finally going to see a possible 5th healing class (and another class to wear leather :D)

7. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

ive been waiting for some melee dps that used staffs for so long.. this will be my main for sure. I cant wait.

8. VinniePaz

VinniePaz Member

cause he wants post achieves lmao ,

I don't understand how this game is fun , Iv watched old friends play & talk about it & it looks like a NEVER ending grind for gear or "rare mounts"
    that will end up worthless in the next patch let alone expansion . Once that comes out it starts all over again & the community seems like a bunch of egotistic trolls

don't know what it is about blizzard games but it attracts some of the biggest mouthpieces .

9. -L-

-L- The 47 Ronin

Very Smart Move on their part though to keep the MMO alive Making D3 free for the WOW players

10. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

well thats the fun when a new expansion comes out, you want to get new shit, the fun part is getting new stuff. and doing the stuff to get it. its not something you can watch, trust me I hate watching it, but I love playing it.

and no I wasnt trying to get my post count up, I really dont care about that. I just kept finding new stuff and I guess I didnt think about editing my post xD