Woah $65 mail-in rebate on a $72.99 motherboard... good deal?

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
I'm not 100%, but I think the catch is you have to sign up with the Total Defense service that's $80-100/year to get the $60 rebate.

Ive never been a fan of rebates, to some people it sounds like saving but to me, if its not instant saving at that moment, getting a check 6 months later isnt worth it to me

tuc0

I've learned my lesson on rebates. I'ts re'bait'. And when I did get the rebate, it comes as debit card. I tried to use it, but I had all kinds of verification shit I must do. And, if you let it sit, the issuer drains it monthly until all gone, $0.00. Is there a class action suit brewing?

v.Kamikaze

47R|Source Division
The 47 Ronin
I've learned my lesson on rebates. I'ts re'bait'. And when I did get the rebate, it comes as debit card. I tried to use it, but I had all kinds of verification shit I must do. And, if you let it sit, the issuer drains it monthly until all gone, $0.00. Is there a class action suit brewing?
i believe thats illegal in cali... or maybe i'm thinking of gift cards.

i believe thats illegal in cali... or maybe i'm thinking of gift cards.
I think that only applies to gift cards but not sure.

At my work I get issued Visa Gift Cards, which is both good and bad, bad because I cant use it for certain things, last year when I got a $200 gift card, I just went to amazon and bought myself a $200 gift card from amazon haha, so then I had $200 credit with amazon, and then 5 mins later I bought something lol