Win a GeForce GTX TITAN

civil servant

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
This information did not appear until after i had submitted my entry. it is Rule number 2:

1. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and Eire aged 16 or over, except for employees of dabs.com PLC, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw.
I believe that makes most of us ineligible to win.

Oh, then there's this minor detail. When completing the submission you're asked for your first and last names and e-mail address. There is a check box that you can check if you'd like to receive dabs.com information via e-mail ie. promotions etc. However by submitting your entry you must agree to the rules including #4 :

By entering this Prize Draw, you agree that your details including your email address/address may be used to keep you informed about dabs.com promotions, products and news. Dabs.com complies with the standard procedures laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. For further details and to amend your communication preferences please see our online Privacy Policy at http://www.dabs.com
Whether or not they will respect your choice to not receive their e-mails becomes entirely up to them. No big deal really but I don't like this kind of wording and I don't like the fact that I was unable to review the rules prior to "liking" their facebook page. I'm pretty sure one must submit an entry before the rules are available but it is possible that I may have missed them.