Who's our hardcore players for Battlefield 3?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Joker, Oct 17, 2011.

1. IPlay

IPlay New Member

Which fucking sucks cause it means I won't have the money to buy it pre-release.

OHH THE HORROR OF BILLS, GAS MONEY AND A GF.

2. ZoopityDoopity

ZoopityDoopity Member

I'll probably stick with HC since ill have consistent people to play with now. I prefer games/modes where reflexes, skill and thinking trump. (<3 dark souls for that. eat my plug for the game!)

3. Surrender

Surrender The Ronin Enforcer The 47 Ronin

good point zoop. with this crowd prolly wont need core. hardcore all the way then! and one more week feels like forever. been playing tons of cs nonstop and im getting real tired of not having something to switch to. [i redid my comp and only have 3 games installed now, 2 of which i only play w friends on]. uggghh eterrnityyyy

4. Albacore

Albacore Member

I'd prefer to have a modified version of hardcore but if it isn't possible I'll probably stick to hardcore. If only because of some of the stupid crap that made it into non-hardcore.

5. superiorfire

superiorfire New Member

I'm so hardcore most of my pant zippers are broken.

6. Awoll

Awoll New Member

I'll probably be playing mostly hardcore, but depending on how the settings work I may be playing modified as well. There were certain aspects of BC2 hardcore that I did not like (ie no minimap, no xhair on mounted weapons).

7. Joker

Joker New Member

Awesome, ya'll are my kind of people. I get tired of hearing only campers and people who can't aim play HC. Hardcore takes more skill imo.