Fugu, it's a puffer fish. It's a pretty poisonous fish but chefs try to remove as much toxins and such before serving it. I think some people have died from this but it was from untrained chefs. I'm always down for this! What is that word that kids have been saying nowadays... YOLO? hahah
Pass, a gelatinous fish with the possibility of being poisoned, no thanks. Give me some salmon or yellow fin tuna. Puffer fish was a major "thing" when I was living in Hawaii and a few folks very sick, none died but being hospitalized with a nasty toxin is no fun.
Meh, People shit in lettuce. That lettuce makes it onto store shelves. The lettuce is purchased and eaten. The moral of the story? "Died from consuming poisonous fish" sounds better than "Ate shit and died." Don't you even care about your legacy, man?