Who is going to try this with me?

phokyu

The 47 Ronin
Fugu, it's a puffer fish. It's a pretty poisonous fish but chefs try to remove as much toxins and such before serving it. I think some people have died from this but it was from untrained chefs. I'm always down for this! What is that word that kids have been saying nowadays... YOLO? hahah

doesn't even look appealing. so no. haha. ill skydive before eating pufferfish....
Damn, skydiving is the greatest thing you'll ever experience. People that are scared of heights should all go skydiving, it usually cures that phobia. I've skydived over 20 times, and it's still as exciting as the 1st every time I go.

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
Damn, skydiving is the greatest thing you'll ever experience. People that are scared of heights should all go skydiving, it usually cures that phobia. I've skydived over 20 times, and it's still as exciting as the 1st every time I go.
I've been wanting to go, just can't afford to drop a couple hundred on it right now. I will one day, im not scared of heights at all.

Spray

The 47 Ronin
If you want to live long life, just look for the things life insurance companies screen for and avoid it. I'm sure attending a puffer fish buffet is on that list. :D

It's not really all that expensive. A few hundred bucks? DAMN!! The most I've ever payed was 250, and that was because I went without a group and wanted to take photos (they charge more for that). With a group of 6 or more, the rate drops considerably......"group buys". I always go to Elsinore here in So Cal in between L.A. and San Diego. It depends where you go.....