• 780Ti

Votes: 3 50.0%

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 2x780Ti

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
This reminds me, I should still sell my 7950...

The one you are going to buy is actually the one I wanted, but I was also confused because there was rumor about an upgraded version of the 780, right? So much to keep track of.
Dont buy the "Upgraded" one, its not really upgraded.

So should I wait for the 800 series as well ?? :p or buy a 780 when the 800s come out? Havent been playing the latest games that much so i figured my 560TI was still good but now u guys are making me wanna upgrade :p
Meh its up to you man depends on what your playing, the classifieds aren't gonna be around much longer, im gonna probley buy one here really soon before they sell out completely.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Dont buy the "Upgraded" one, its not really upgraded.

Meh its up to you man depends on what your playing, the classifieds aren't gonna be around much longer, im gonna probley buy one here really soon before they sell out completely.

LOL the link for Amazon u post says this

Usually ships within 1 to 2 months.

@Hunter is the 760 SC worth the extra?

Amazon.com: EVGA GeForce GTX760 SuperClocked w/EVGA ACX Cooler 2GB GDDR5 256bit, Dual-Link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI,DP, SLI Ready Graphics Card (02G-P4-2765-KR) Graphics Cards 02G-P4-2765-KR: Computers & Accessories

Amazon.com: EVGA GeForce GTX760 w/EVGA ACX Cooler 2GB GDDR5 256bit, Dual-Link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI,DP, SLI Ready Graphics Card (02G-P4-2763-KR) Graphics Cards 02G-P4-2763-KR: Computers & Accessories

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Gtx680 will outperform the 760
Ghonster looks here
Wait what really? How come??

@Fasttrak hehe I would love too good sir :D Are you waiting for Maxwell as well?

Im so sad I registered my 560TI 7 months late :( missed out on my lifetime warranty + the Step-up program as well

Last edited: