What's new

Where have you been?????

Nutbutter

Staff member
Ok this is a tally of where you have been on the ground guys.... excludes flying over but places you have actually been to.

Here is my list....

States.

CA, NV, UT, AZ, NM, CO, TX, OK, AR, MO, TN, KY, AL, GA, SC, NC, VA, WV, PA, MD, NY, MI, IL, KS AND FL (will be there in less than 3 weeks).

Country's.

NETHERLANDS, GERMANY, ITALY, TURKEY (DRUNK DONT REMEMBER MUCH), SAUDI ARABIA, IRAQ, KUWAIT, QATAR and of course the US.

Get this I live in AZ and have never been to Mexico!!!!! lol

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
I'm way to lazy to list all of them but here ya go:

I drove across the USA, and went to a new york yankees game when I was younger, and been to FL to visit grandparents but never tagged myself there so they never showed up on FB.

el jorge loco

Staff member
USA:
CA, OR, WA, NV, MD, VA, DE, GA

Canada:
B.C., Ontario, Quebec

China:
Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guilin, Shaanxi, Jiangsu

Oh yeah, I've been to Mexico too

Shaun fbody

The 47 Ronin
WI (lived there until 19 years old), IL, OH, IA, NE, NV (Vegas baby), OR (all over Southern OR), UT, CO, and lived in CA for the past 9 years. Love it.
Been to MExico, Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta

Awoll

States: AL, AR, CA, FL, GA, IN, KY, LA, MS, MO, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX

Countries: Mexico, Australia, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and lived in Singapore

Bossbitch<3

The 47 Ronin
States: MA, NH, ME, PA, NY, RI, CT, KY, LA, FL, MI, TX, AZ, NM, CA, NV, OK, OH, MS, VA, WV, NC, SC, AL, TN, VT, GA, IL, IN, NJ, DE

Countries: Italy, England, Puerto Rico (i know technically the US), France, Amsterdam, Ireland, Canada, Aruba, Vatican City.

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
Florida, Ohio, California, Utah, Mississippi, Texas, Louisiana & Guam are all places I've actually lived. I don't want to actually count the places I've been to/through haha that would take forevaz

uberjames

The 47 Ronin
CA, CO, UT, NV, AZ, WA, NY, NJ, M4A1, FL, ID, KS, MS, OR, AK47, MO, MI, NM, TX, RI, HI, IL, AK

Canada: quebec, montreal, toronto, BC, calgary, edmonton

CCCP!!!! <------whachoo got on that shit son?

and mexico doesnt count