What's everyone's favorite RPG's??

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Proxyhox, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

Mine are; Every Final Fantasy, MegaMan X (for PS1), Wild Arms 1 & 2, Runescape, WoW, The Legend of Dragoon, Heroes of Might and Magic, Oblivion, Fable III. :p

2. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

haha I take it no one is big on RPG's then!

3. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

I know other people do, I do not and thats why I didn't post in here. I played a final fantasy demo once and didn't like it at all and never tried a full version of the game. haha

4. Eagle32

Eagle32 New Member

MegaMan X is the best but its really short 2-3 hours long tops: ). Ff10 is my favorite FF, I love blitzball :).

5. Havoc.Sp

Havoc.Sp Staff Member Moderator

I like the RPG-7, it's really good at blowing stuff up. lol

RPGs are not really my cup of tea, but I spent way to much time when I was a kid playing Zelda on N64.

6. 0$!R!$

0$!R!$ New Member

DAOC = Dark Age of Camelot

106 Level 50 toons

RC

7. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

Yeah Ocarina of Time was the shit back in the day.

8. Surrender

Surrender The Ronin Enforcer The 47 Ronin

ff 2,3,7, Tactics,8 and 10. Chrono Trigger has to be my fave of all time. Uhh shit man i got a massive collection of rpgs actually. currently playing Record of Agarest War.

9. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Final Fantasy 7,8,9,10,11,12,13 IV - DOAC, Fabio II, Legend of the Dragoon's, Pokemon` in my younger years :)

10. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

I've always been a huge fan of RPG's.. but then again I'll play ANYTHING. (except for that stupid Barbie game with the horses.. got old fast LMAO)