What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IcEWoLF, Aug 8, 2011.

1. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

this.

2. Cup Full of LOL

Cup Full of LOL Contributor

I'm already in a house and have enough cars.

So....What I would do is buy some land and build a drift track!! (Or a big abandoned parking lot or warehouse, still works great). I'll make it into a "skid pad" or track and would hold events (that's what they normally do). I would make up all that lost money plus more so fast. There's really no local tracks in So-Cal other than Irwindale, but that's only open during certain events to the public. Mine would be open 2-3 times a week or more if business is good which I know would be lol. They actually do this in the Irwindale, California Speedway, and the Great Western Forum parking lots. All I need is a big area which I can buy off....and it all starts from there.

If not, I'll just but a twin engined Cessna =)....I know how to fly anyways, just no pilot license.

3. Fred

Fred Contributor

"I would buy a million dollar car" Super Troopers

4. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

ROFL Dehugger! Best one so far. Take the easiest college classes, live in the dorms, and hang out at the college campus -- library, cafeteria, gameroom, etc. Here's your guide to sororities: http://sororitysecrets.wordpress.com/

5. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

$1million is not enough ICe!!! But, I take it. I guess I'll park it in Certificate of Deposit (1.5% interest? = $15,000 a year) for now. If somehow, CD rates go to 5%, that's $50,000 a year. Don't forget the taxes though.

6. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

@Dehug - If you are planning on living the life abroad, you could consider living in China. You could probably rent a decent apartment and eat like a king every day for $5.

7. PookeyBear

PookeyBear Contributor

Goto Vegas. Play Craps. Put all money onto double 6's. Win. have $31,000,000. Do it again. Lose $31,000,000.

LOL. But if the first part worked, I'd stop after I won and put 1/2 of the money into the bank, then 1/2 of what's rememing would be left to the hands of a financial advisor who only deals with net-worth clients. Eventually buy a fucking castle in Europe, host outrageous parties, get an unstoppable gaming rig, buy a mini-cheetah, personal trainers, read books, wear a monocle, travel the world in a hot air balloon. Be rich.

8. liljenn

liljenn Member

1. Pay off all my debts.
    2. Buy a house.
    3. Lots of other stuff but most importantly, shopping spree.

9. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

1. build a new computer
    2. buy a subaru wrx sti
    3. buy myself an apartment in san luis obispo
    4. give 250k to my parents and family
    5. give 250k to charity
    6. buy a LOT of booze
    7. keep the rest for later.

10. Albacore

Albacore Member

Cash it all out in singles and never have to buy toliet paper again. Sorry washington, sometimes you just got to do what you got to do.