What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IcEWoLF, Aug 8, 2011.

1. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

What would you do?

2. Blood Fiend

Blood Fiend Active Member

buy you a fur coat, but not a real fur coat thats cruel.

3. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Ah always this question come up time to time

Me personally gonna invest in some stocks and other crap to help the economy go a bit then the other half ill put it in the swiss bank for safekeep and away from US Banks :D

4. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

I'd invest it in real estate. Purchase a triplex, live in one of the units and rent out the other two. That way I would get anywhere from 2-4 grand a month and wouldn't have to work anymore, if I so desired. Though I probably would and end up purchasing my own nice house and continuing to gain revenue from my original investment. How lame, right? haha

5. mbenson

mbenson Member

thats a good question. in light of the uncertain economic times, i'd probably buy a ranch or someplace that has good resources (i.e. living off the grid with solar/turbine power, good water supply and enough acreage to have a decent kitchen garden and livestock) without being to accessible to a major population area. basically some place that is self-sufficient in case shit hits the fan. unless we solve our enormous energy/fuel appetite, we are going to run out of fossil fuels in the near future. when (not if) that happens, our way of life will change drastically!

oh! and, of course, invest in nice arsenal of "self-defense" weaponry and ammunition. 8)

6. Haze

Haze Contributor

Realistically... The first 20-30 grand would go towards Vegas and everyone would be invited at no.expense to them. Then id quit my job, go to school full time while being able to live comfortably. Probably buy a lot of guns, hookers and blow in-between. Once done with school I would be set.. if I was still alive

7. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Build myself a vault underneath the house for the post-nuclear apocalypse

8. Jakeypoo

Jakeypoo New Member

1. Pay off my all my bills
    2. Buy my dreamcar(s)
    3. Buy a decent/nice house for me and my friends to live in
    4. Live life comfortably

9. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

buy a house and furnishings. buy 2 dependable cars. invest for my kids' college.

then i'd be broke (again). lol

10. Dehugger

Dehugger Contributor

Props to Blood Fiend for having good taste in music. First off I would build the most BITCHIN desktop anyone ever saw, then I would buy the most expensive laptop I could find, then I get laid, and finally I would go to some super expensive college in a foreign country while livin' it easy. After that, well, I'd go rob another bank and do it all over again.