What was the hardest class you taken in college??

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Well I've had a few... Differential Equations was pretty tough. Machine and Assembly Programming Language was tough. We had to use VHDL to build virtual processors/ram for labs and such. One lab we wrote our own C pre-processor where we turn MIPS instructions into 0's and 1's. On top of that the professor was hard to hear even at the front of the classroom. Also the class prior to the previously mentioned was used to weed out lazy engineers so the professor would make assignments and tests extremely hard on purpose lol. OOOOO another one was Signals and Systems using Fourier Transforms to convert Analog signasl into digital signals (much worse than any math class i've taken). The professor would literally walk into class and start writing on the board without saying a word the entire time.... I'll be graduating in March and will be very happy about it :) lol
Lol lazy engineers?! XD Dam we wish we engineers can be lazy :p
we are the slaves the backbone of everything XD

Wow Dawg thats sounds hard... im already having trouble using MatLab and Excel to do some chem engineering and learning to program as well :(

@ Tuc0 LOL

S-Dawg

The 47 Ronin
Lol lazy engineers?! XD Dam we wish we engineers can be lazy :p
we are the slaves the backbone of everything XD

Wow Dawg thats sounds hard... im already having trouble using MatLab and Excel to do some chem engineering and learning to program as well :(
You'd be surprised 2/3 of engineers drop out before the third year... Almost all the engineers who I dormed with dropped out to different majors

d00b

The 47 Ronin
The closest I've been to college is when I was forced to take a speed reading class at the community college by my house one HS summer. I can read faster than everyone!

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
You'd be surprised 2/3 of engineers drop out before the third year... Almost all the engineers who I dormed with dropped out to different majors
Dam i would really hope i dont drop >.< my major is impacted so if i drop im out of the school =/

Physics II, Chemistry, and soon to be Organic Chemistry. I don't even know how you deal with Chem Ghonzo! But I am sure post grad is going to be even worse.