What up guys?!

tuc0

What you all doing nowadays? As for myself, I'm still here in the Bay Area SF. I was about to move out to OR or CO for a new job, but I could not make the move. I got a new gig, so it will keep me here where I belong I guess.

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Hai dare, yo, wat up dawg!!!

Still alive and kicking, plan to freaking retire at 55, that is when I pay off my god-damn-freaking-over-priced house. Sell it then get the hell out of this I-can’t-afford place.
My daughter is finishing college this year w00t!!! Time really flies!!!

tuc0

Hai dare, yo, wat up dawg!!!

Still alive and kicking, plan to freaking retire at 55, that is when I pay off my god-damn-freaking-over-priced house. Sell it then get the hell out of this I-can’t-afford place.
My daughter is finishing college this year w00t!!! Time really flies!!!
Dayum Hunter! 55 is like another 25 years, no? Where is the not-so-secret place you planning to retire? I was lookin' at Vegas but their home prices have gone up as well. Anyhoo, good to know you are doing well. My son "Innacurate Tracer" is graduating next year too. He changed major, so it's taking him longer. Gotta give it to IceWolf for keeping this website still open. Maybe we all should pay him a visit in Reno one of these days. I think he lives there. Laters!

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Dayum Hunter! 55 is like another 25 years, no? Where is the not-so-secret place you planning to retire? I was lookin' at Vegas but their home prices have gone up as well. Anyhoo, good to know you are doing well. My son "Innacurate Tracer" is graduating next year too. He changed major, so it's taking him longer. Gotta give it to IceWolf for keeping this website still open. Maybe we all should pay him a visit in Reno one of these days. I think he lives there. Laters!
Just do it!!!