What's new

What Does Everyone Do For A Living?

WarFreakz

The 47 Ronin
I tutor and also work with my dad selling high pressured carbon :eek: xD . I hate it and its really stressful.

I'm a chemical engineering major got like 2 and a half years left? I really havnt figured what I want to do yet, but going into energy sounds interesting and very profitable. I often feel like I want to have my own engineering firm later on....but tbh idk xD. At one point I really just wanted to go into the business end of things with my engineering degree. Who knows...still not sure, time will tell xD.

Aion

The 47 Ronin
Im a combat medic in canadian army and nurse outside.

I still havnt figurr it out if i wanna do that for the rest of my life or go do a line man job for cable company. Either one makes good money but we shall see

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Worked as a security guard for about a year and half but lets leave that as it :p

Was former Chem Engineering but decided that was not for me nor I can achieve in a timely fashion :p My friends are looking at 6years in college in order to get their degree.

Just moved in to Computer Information System (CIS) and hoping to be in cyber-security but it is an broad IT qualifications so there's lot of routes for me to decided/pursue. Was thinking of minoring math and trying to go for a software, bank or even defense industry

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I tutor and also work with my dad selling high pressured carbon :eek: xD . I hate it and its really stressful.

I'm a chemical engineering major got like 2 and a half years left? I really havnt figured what I want to do yet, but going into energy sounds interesting and very profitable. I often feel like I want to have my own engineering firm later on....but tbh idk xD. At one point I really just wanted to go into the business end of things with my engineering degree. Who knows...still not sure, time will tell xD.
Are u planning to move to Cal Poly Pomona??

Slayer

I was reading Gaspar's thread about his career change and it got me thinking. What does everyone do for a living? I know a majority of you work in the IT field as engineers or something of that nature. I am finishing up my Bachelors in Business Administration, majoring in Marketing. I graduate in May :)

I hope to become a marketing coordinator somewhere in the sports industry. Either for an athletic department at a college or a professional sports team. Haven't decided if I want to get my MBA yet.

Tell me what you guys do and what your dream job would be?!
That sounds awesome bossbitch.. I'd love to work for a sports team or something sports. I'm pretty much addicted to sports in general lol.

I just graduated from college with a degree in information systems and a minor in business. Currently working part time bookkeeping for a shipping company and working as a mail clerk.
Definitely want something better but the job market is tough, plus don't have the experience in the tech industry.

Faint

The Catalyst
The 47 Ronin
Hey, I'm kinda jealous. I'm at Toys R Us almost weekly shopping "for my boys." :)
It's really not that great the amount of Shit I have had to deal with over the last year and a half for what I make an hour isn't worth it.

But its better then being unemployed