What do you want in the new CS

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Commander Molander, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Commander Molander

Commander Molander Member

This game has been on my mind and there are a few things I suggest/want from the CS, What do you want changed?

For office make it so you can shoot out lights so night vision has a purpose
    SCRAP THE OLD HIT BOXES AND HIT DETECTION
    focus on other weapons intsead of everybody having a ak,m4 degal ...
    smarter AI + Hostages
    Make nades less powerful
    Fix shadows apperaing through walls
    remodeled skins for weapons
    make so the scopes actulay have a magnification
    equal maps so when I look at server list its not de_dust2/cs_office all the way down
    Bomb explosion damages enviroment
    more than 4 blood splatters and more damaged bodies with deeper bullet holes, blood, knife wounds
    more characters....(canadian forces lol)
    Custome HUD + more colors for crosshairs
    make the fucking flash not last 3 minuetes and not as strong
    More guns derp and maybe different kinda rounds like kevlar piercing rounds
    Better have sprays (make memory bigger) only 117mb
    Players can sprint for 5 seconds (then slow down to take breath)
    Health, players can carry a 1st aid kit and wrap up bullet wounds gives plus 20hp (takes 10 seconds to heal + 1 per player)
    more alternate fire rates for weapons and attachments (without getting to call of duty)
    Better team managment, make groups like Alpha bravo charlie...

And of corse all players get wall/aimbot/speed hacks......jk

2. Haze

Haze Contributor

What i want in the new cs... remake exactly how css was about two years ago.

3. ace ninja

ace ninja The 47 Ronin

well all i hope for is something more better and less glitch

4. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

I really don't want to see sprinting in the new cs. If you want to sprint, go buy any other new FPSer and sprint away. I like how basic cs is, that what attracts me to it and keeps me addicted. I don't think they should change much about the game, just fix the obvious issues that we are dealing with now and maybe make some guns more powerful.

5. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

definitely not sprinting on counterstrike, and no canadian forces :)

6. Commander Molander

Commander Molander Member

Now that I think about it sprint would not be such a good idea, but there needs to be new things to seperate this game from its predicesors and keep things fresh as well

7. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

no it needs to play exactly like the older ones did, and counterstrike source when it was first released... but with updated visuals, a few new guns, and most definitely, NO AIMING DOWN THE IRON SIGHTS, thats what makes counterstrike the skillful game it is, if they add iron sights like every other shooter is doing now a days I will be really pissed...
    I mean dont get me wrong I love iron sights on bf games, but just keep them out of css.

8. dallas

dallas Member

What I like about Strike is they never got crazy. I like the idea of just perfecting things and not adding more "sexy" features. The would love them to work on the game mechanics and maybe add a new gun. I don't want crazy shit like helicopter rides with .50 cal guns on them and mini-nukes and shit, that just sounds like other games. Counter-Strike is the ultimate crack because they keep it clean and simple and (although everyone is going to bitch about this) it has some of the cleanest gameplay of a shooter.

9. ace ninja

ace ninja The 47 Ronin

best to just make it alot more perfect and more realistic look. i miss my deagle shots. it would always go to the middle on all the shots if you stay still now it is all over the place even if you sit down. but hey doesnt mean they im that weak.

10. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

id like more agile movement, i will admit, all the css guys move like retards