what do you do for a living?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Haze, Aug 1, 2011.

1. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

I work for Semiconductor Co. We make chips for hand-held devices (cells and other portable devices), routers, etc. Production calls me when something goes wrong.

2. mbenson

mbenson Member

i've been in the high tech world since i graduated from college. ive jumped from company to company depending on if i was laid off or got tired of the corporate BS. 8P fortunately i landed a job at Google a few months ago and am loving it. also have a side photography business.

3. WhiteWalls

WhiteWalls Member

student for now
    i used to work for accelerated rehabilitation clinic, which is a physical therapy place, i was building a database for them and it got completed.
    then i worked in a magazine warehouse, but had to quit for school

4. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

I sell semi legal narcotics... :)

5. mbenson

mbenson Member

lol. greggo, my young friend, i would not post that kind of info in a semi-public forum.

6. sexyindia

sexyindia New Member

im just loaded. i go on daily walks, enjoy boating every weeknd. hmm ill stop here

7. liljenn

liljenn Member

I used to be a secretary at the hospital in New York. I've been trying to get a job for months but it seems like Orlando just doesn't like me! So, I guess I am a full time biology student.

8. S-Dawg

S-Dawg The 47 Ronin

Im finishing up my Computer Engineeing program this upcoming year, and I currently have a summer internship at Adam Nutrition. We are a nutraceutical manufacturer and we make all sorts of powders and pills relating to nutrition and working out. For example, we handle the production of certain products for the p90x brands(recovery drink powder mainly), kirkland pills(multivitamins, glucoasmine, etc...), and other companies. But I'm just a part time IT Intern supporting the infrastructure and helping out with troubleshooting computers and other electronic related equipment. I like it for now b/c its close to school and I'm usually able to do hw at work. :)

9. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

I am just a financial advisor.