What Antivirus do you use?

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
like i said in earlier posts i wasnt using a av and never had virus problems but ive had MSE for awhile now thanks to it getting downloaded when i did a windows update. its fine. doesnt eat up resources. not that i couldnt spare the space anyway >;P

Menga

I use AVG Free - love it, have never had a virus infect me (it cought a couple). Been using for over 5 years. I manage my parents computer - with the 100$ norton, virus' eat that machine alive.

Spray

The 47 Ronin
I heard the more viruses you catch the more likely they are too busy fighting each other to infect your computer. LOL *cough grego*

Half of the computers I serviced were AVG users (not knocking it, just saying).

Currently using ESET 5.0 (this shit firewalls so hard not even local computers can see it :*()

I will probably try out MS Essentials. Sounds neat.

does imac prone to viruses too? i don't know much about computer so i can't relate with all that anti virus you guys are talking about. all i know is norton, mcafee and AVG which im currently using right now on my shitty laptop.

I trust the Microsoft Antivirus more than any other ones.
I've tested their system and it works great!
Especially when you are surfing on the web! I've ran into many websites that had trojans and Microsoft AV quickly detected, deleted, and scanned my computer!
Also when browsing pictures/images on google a lot of times my antivirus detected trojans! When clicking on the image it redirected you to a website where they were trying to upload a virus to your computer.

Overall hands down 10/10 and I think everyone should give it a try.
Paying for AV is a rip off...companies like Norton and McAfee are a rip off.
Microsoft is providing better service and support all for free!
I should really consider this after suffering not one...but TWO viruses making me delete all my rare hard to find music and games I had to re-install. I might grab a back-up hard drive just in case.