What Antivirus do you use?

Discussion in 'Technology Talk' started by IcEWoLF, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Surrender

Surrender The Ronin Enforcer The 47 Ronin

like i said in earlier posts i wasnt using a av and never had virus problems but ive had MSE for awhile now thanks to it getting downloaded when i did a windows update. its fine. doesnt eat up resources. not that i couldnt spare the space anyway >;P

2. Menga

Menga New Member

I use AVG Free - love it, have never had a virus infect me (it cought a couple). Been using for over 5 years. I manage my parents computer - with the 100$ norton, virus' eat that machine alive.

3. Spray

Spray The 47 Ronin

I heard the more viruses you catch the more likely they are too busy fighting each other to infect your computer. LOL *cough grego*

Half of the computers I serviced were AVG users (not knocking it, just saying).

Currently using ESET 5.0 (this shit firewalls so hard not even local computers can see it :*()

I will probably try out MS Essentials. Sounds neat.

4. Mosquito!

Mosquito! New Member

does imac prone to viruses too? i don't know much about computer so i can't relate with all that anti virus you guys are talking about. all i know is norton, mcafee and AVG which im currently using right now on my shitty laptop.

5. Cup Full of LOL

Cup Full of LOL Contributor

I should really consider this after suffering not one...but TWO viruses making me delete all my rare hard to find music and games I had to re-install. I might grab a back-up hard drive just in case.

6. PoWdA

PoWdA New Member

AVG. It's free and get's the job done.

7. D0nk3yPunch3r

D0nk3yPunch3r The 47 Ronin

I used nod32 it did the job for me.