What's new

WFH?

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Update!
His life is currently on a string and waiting for a lung transplant...Just wanted to let you guys know that this virus isn't a joke. It attacks people differently so don't take it too lightly.
Stay safe brothers!!!

-L-

The 47 Ronin
I'm still going in to work. I cant really work from home for it ;/.

TBH i think i had it back in January. I had a shitty headache for a while also had a sore throat that was just there but didn't develop a cough. Around the same time I had about 6 coworkers who had Pnumonia at the time and I DEFINITELY interacted with them around that time too... :/ I'm in SD and the do believe the cases arent that high in SoCal cause we had our first wave back then. Sadly due to lack of testing cant confirm if i have Antibodies or not.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
I might be goin back to work soon. They've started pulling other departments back in. No date set for my department, though.

Update!
His life is currently on a string and waiting for a lung transplant...Just wanted to let you guys know that this virus isn't a joke. It attacks people differently so don't take it too lightly.
Stay safe brothers!!!
Hope he made it.
I'm still going in to work. I cant really work from home for it ;/.

TBH i think i had it back in January. I had a shitty headache for a while also had a sore throat that was just there but didn't develop a cough. Around the same time I had about 6 coworkers who had Pnumonia at the time and I DEFINITELY interacted with them around that time too... :/ I'm in SD and the do believe the cases arent that high in SoCal cause we had our first wave back then. Sadly due to lack of testing cant confirm if i have Antibodies or not.
Wow, lucky that your case wasn't that bad.

I have an "uncle" that died within 2 weeks of treating COVID-19 patients - he had underlying medical conditions, though. He shouldn't have been working, but they didn't know the patient had COVID-19 until it was too late. There have been 4 deaths in my extended family during this pandemic, and one in my immediate family. It sux not being able to attend the funerals. :cry: