Weekly Shonen Jump

I would totally do that right now but I'm currently trying to catch up in One Piece the manga so that takes up most of my reading.
I even have that on hold sometimes because I'm watching so much anime.
I'm almost caught up in Toriko! After I'm caught up in that, I might either take something from my ever growing anime list or read OP.
Lets see what happens haha.

Haha I know what you mean. I wish I could read all the manga I want as well. I had to give a few like High School of the Dead because I was just losing interest. Then there are ones like Vampire Knight that I wish they would release 10 chapters at a time because the characters are so gorgeous! I haven't started Toriko manga yet, only the anime.

-L-

The 47 Ronin
There was a double issue last week i think so thats why theres a break. I'm more curious for what will become of Itachi. I totally predicted this would happen in bleach just not entirely the Ginjo part. Reborn seems eh atm it reached a story development stop. I actually skipped a good majortiy of onepiece :/ way to long of a manga to follow though if I had enough time I possible could try... again...... I started when he met BOA and impel down.

Dude L, I know right? I knew Ichigo was gunna get his powers back someway or another. It's so predictable... I just read bleach to keep up with it but it certainly has lost its awesomeness from when it first came out for me. It is true that in reborn that it just got done with an arc and it has slowed down but, the start of the next arc is just about to pick up. I'm curious to see what major part Flan will play and the secret behind the Arcobaleno's.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Dude L, I know right? I knew Ichigo was gunna get his powers back someway or another. It's so predictable... I just read bleach to keep up with it but it certainly has lost its awesomeness from when it first came out for me. It is true that in reborn that it just got done with an arc and it has slowed down but, the start of the next arc is just about to pick up. I'm curious to see what major part Flan will play and the secret behind the Arcobaleno's.
And you wonder what Ichigo's Dad and Urihara was up too XD

Hitman Reborn imo is still awesome and i love the present Flan XD so fucking funny and his head is like wTF?!

Haha seriously right Ghonzo? Reborn is still really awesome. It has that comedy relief in almost every issue when its supposed to serious. The characters are all so unique also.