We will have 10 Dedicated servers for Battlefield 3 on release date.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
After monitoring our cpu usage and everything I strongly believe we can run 10 battlefield 3 servers and still keep a high performance across all of our servers.:o_O:

we could have like 2 24/7 our favorite maps on each hardcore and non hardcore... and then a rotation for both as well... and maybe a deathmatch server? deathmatch server would be nice.

Dehugger

Contributor
Okay this all sounds cool, but I have two major questions. 1, how in heck are we gunna manage to keep these popped (or at least keep enough Ronin in them to make our prescence there a common thing rather than the rarity it is with many major clans) and 2 we already have enough trouble (not that you guys do a bad job, i just mean having an admin actually online, id say about 50% of the time there isnt one) keeping our cs:s server admined and there is one of it. with 10 servers...

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
With 10 servers out there a few should become popular. we can experiment with different options such as HC/non-HC, TDM/CQ/Rush. see what people want to play.

I defiantly think we need to spread our servers across the game modes, IMO conquest is the best but with how the alpha played I think TDM we be very fun and popular.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
The reason we are going to have so many servers is because out of those 10 servers at least 2-3 have to be populated and then we can determine which one we are going to keep.
-IcEWoLF