Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Just a small addition I saw that a 'horde' mode was going to be released some time in October which is like the GoW horde mode with waves of enemies. If any game would be fun to play with that in mind Space Marine will be. I cant wait for it to come out.

el jorge loco

Staff member
Dehug, I know you got plenty to say about Space Marines, but please break it down so it is readable, even if that makes your individual critiques and statements look short, it lets the reader pick out topics, e.g., Sound. If I saw that as the header for a paragraph, I would be automatically thinking, "Okay, I know he's talking about sound."

A wall of text makes me want to not read almost automatically. If you break it down by subject, even if you have close to a wall of text, readers will know what the subject is about and if the words are enticing, then they will keep reading. After all, readers are REEEAAALLLY lazy.

dehug, i know you got plenty to say about space marines, but please break it down so it is readable, even if that makes your individual critiques and statements look short, it lets the reader pick out topics, e.g., sound. If i saw that as the header for a paragraph, i would be automatically thinking, "okay, i know he's talking about sound."

a wall of text makes me want to not read almost automatically. If you break it down by subject, even if you have close to a wall of text, readers will know what the subject is about and if the words are enticing, then they will keep reading. After all, readers are reeeaaallly lazy.
tl;dr