WarFreakz wants to join!

WarFreakz

The 47 Ronin
Name: Tej

In Game nickname/nicknames: WarFreakz

Your favorite hobby: Playing Soccer

Your favorite movie: The Godfather

Games you play: (Besides CS:S) None at the moment but use to play CZ, LoL and Skyrim.

How many hours a week are you online: At least 10-12 hours a week.

Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) - None

Will you be able to donate towards the server on a regular basis: To be honest and quite frank, I am currently enrolled in a community college and work part time to fulfill my basic needs, hence I will not be able to donate towards the server on a regular basis.

Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable)

How long have you been playing in our server: Ever since I got the game, which was about 3 months back.

Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: This is the only server I play on and there are not many “rude” people for lack of a better word on the server. People are always helpful and nice and don't shut you down for not knowing something.

Tell us about you: I am currently enrolled in Mt. Sac pursuing a career in chemical engineering. I got kind of stuck here as I was not able to afford UC – Berkeley right out of high school and now am forced to struggle through community college with a job.
I love soccer to no end, even though I cannot play for another 2 years as I tore my ligaments on my right ankle while playing an international tournament in Switzerland which was about 4 years ago.
As a result of my injury I could not really do any outdoor acitivies and discovered Counter strike. Use to play condition zero and then moved on to Skyrim and LoL. Got tired of playing those games and saw that CS:GO was out so I gave that a try. I hated GO at first but the more I played the more I appreciated it and totally fell in love with it on the ronin servers.

Thanks for reading this and your consideration. I'll keep playing on the 47R server just as much if this application is denied.
~ Tej

plus three hundred forty two trillion, one hundred eighty nine billion, six hundred sixteen million, one thousand, four hundred and 2 point, fifty two hundredths.

Guy plays a decent amount and is well known among the regulars. Me and Globe encouraged him to join because he is fun to play with, is on regular, and he doesnt afraid of anything. For sure recommend approval.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
Welcome to the community man :) we got some good people in here! dont be the sour apple if we except your app!

Secret advice: Be active on the forums, and by active, I mean be part of the community! Start a thread if you want about something and be open about what you feel the server might need or might not need, we like active thinkers, just dont be a douche and we'll show respect x10.

One thing I want you to keep in mind is your 18, we have 18 on our app for our bare minimum, that doesn't mean you have to act like the average 18 year old these days, be an adult around here and we'll treat you like your one of us oldies (25+).

You should have no problem getting in! Have fun up in here.

WarFreakz

The 47 Ronin
Welcome to the community man :) we got some good people in here! dont be the sour apple if we except your app!

Secret advice: Be active on the forums, and by active, I mean be part of the community! Start a thread if you want about something and be open about what you feel the server might need or might not need, we like active thinkers, just dont be a douche and we'll show respect x10.

One thing I want you to keep in mind is your 18, we have 18 on our app for our bare minimum, that doesn't mean you have to act like the average 18 year old these days, be an adult around here and we'll treat you like your one of us oldies (25+).

You should have no problem getting in! Have fun up in here.
Oh I plan to be active on a forums, i still have a lot of questions regarding CS:GO i still dont get especially stuff like peaking and all.

As far as being 18 goes, I'm not the typical 18 year old that you see these days. I've seen a lot of things in my life and practically raised myself as well, lets just say my family was always "busy" doing things.

Thanks for the advice!!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Welcome to the community!
I do see that you have put some time into our GO server, that's a big +.
Come talk to me tonight on steam, in about an hour or two.

WarFreakz

The 47 Ronin
Welcome to the community!
I do see that you have put some time into our GO server, that's a big +.
Come talk to me tonight on steam, in about an hour or two.
Hey sorry, Ice I do not think that will be possible as I will be in class, but I ll try to leave you a message on steam.
Agan really sorry
~Tej