What's new

Counter Strike: Source waPao! wants the clan tags!!!

waPao

Name: Pao
In Game nickname/nicknames: waPao! (or some variation w/ "Pao")
Your favorite hobby: Basketball (others: Lakers, CSS, Cars/Racing, billiards, boxing/MMA, singing in the shower, snowboarding, surfing, hiking, running, swimming with the sharks)
Your favorite movie: Avengers 3, 31st Jump Street, Lego Batman (runners up: ID4, Top Gun, Air Force One, Bad Boys, Rush Hour, etc)
Games you play: Hide and Seek, Clash of Clans, Super Mario Bros, Tekken, GT, Crash Bandicoot, Pyro, Chess, Poker, Strip Poker, Poking
How many hours a week are you online: ~15
Your previous squad/team: n/a
Why did you leave your last squad: n/a
How long have you been playing in our server: since 2012
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: Buddhist keeps asking why I'm not in the clan yet.
Tell us about you: I am a developer/contractor in the PI. This allows me to go home for lunch to catch the Ronins playing in the US then go back to work after. I have played with most of the active CSS members for quite some time now and have began to call some of them my friends. I used to do a lot of street racing back in the day. A typhoon killed my car while I was in LA so now I just CS. You can catch me in LA during one of my annual visits. I stay with Kami btw so you can catch both of us. Come to the Phillipines and experience the awesomeness... I'll show you around.

Kami please don't tell me to be patient and that it's going to take a while. ktnxbai

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Gotta pay for it bro, no less than 1 million dollars :p

Welcome for our forums and good luck.

el jorge loco

Staff member
Welcome to the forums Wapao. Please be patient, and the application process takes awhile.

In the meantime, feel free to post or reply to threads so we can get to know you.

forrealsHOPRthisSunday03122016?!

el jorge loco

Staff member
Welcome to the forums Wapao. Please be patient, and the application process takes awhile.

In the meantime, feel free to post or reply to threads so we can get to know you.

forrealsHOPRthisSunday03122016?!

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
About time! So, does this mean you'll usually be sporting a 300-ping from the Philippines if you're not visiting vK? :p