What's new

Vote for Prez

prezident

The 47 Ronin
Hey All,

Applying for the pub again since I've been rekindling my lust for CSS.

A bit of context; I removed my pub tags a year or two back because I just wasn't playing much at all and I felt that it was appropriate to take them off. I'd like to reapply because whenever I do play CSS, I don't play anywhere other than on 47R servers besides the occasional GGDM, and I've known some of you guys for ages, even met some of you at the Dave&Buster's meet n greet a while back.

Name: prezident
In Game nickname/nicknames: prez, prezzy baby, meat shield.
Your favorite hobby: Anything that has to do with computers and gaming.
Your favorite movie: Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
Games you play: (Besides CS:S) BF3, BFBC2, DOD, Crysis 2
How many hours a week are you online: Recently averaging 30hrs/wk
Your previous squad/team: 47R
Why did you leave your last squad: Work
How long have you been playing in our server: 2006?
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: Cause I only pub with 47R! There is a certain atmosphere and community you don't find in many other servers.
Tell us about you: Work in the tech industry around the bay area. Currently unemployed, job hunting and playing CSS.

Thanks,
-prez

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
I don't know you. Probably because I am fairly new to CS;S and 47r. Although, I was a member of 47r when it started in the game BHD. Anyways, good luck & stay active!

Wombo

Best of luck to ya! I hope to see you with that tag up soon!

You get an extra shout out for saving my ass hardcore last night in the pub! Keep it up, love playing with you!

built[4]sin

Staff member
can i hump ur face?

+1 w/o hesitation

wb prez

(btw, what kind of job do you do? maybe i can hook you up with some old technical recruiter friends of mine... assuming they still have jobs, too haha)

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
prez is cool peeps (y)

and fear & loathing in las vegas is awesome. and go figure its also the name of a japanese band that plays some very interesting music. haha.

so ill throw at +1 at ya :x3:

Fasttrak

Staff member
Welcome back to the forums and the pub server, Prezident. Hang around as we are about to get fairly decent expansion to the community in the release of CS:GO, if it goes as planned gonna need a few folks to fill in the ranks. One thing, you need to get that post count up as yes, we now have forum requirements we did not have before. Might I suggest you spend a couple evenings going over the forums you have interest in and start getting some responses to posts. It really is not hard to get the post count up it just takes some time and a bit of a commitment. Cya around the server and forums.

Fasttrak

Dickfor.

The 47 Ronin
welcome back prez! ive played with you a while back a few times ( i'd be suprised if you remembered me)

deff +1 for you, it warms my ***** to see old members come back!

Fred

Contributor
Need way more activity. Hard to vote for someone if we don't know you. Kick it up a notch and we'll see what happens.

Shaun fbody

The 47 Ronin
an easy +1 for prez! he was always active on the previous forums we've had. a good team player and he has an awesome Sound Cloud acct. (y)