Video, New MP footy, JETS!!!!!!!

Its so funny to watch this then look at MW3 and see cods average grahpics that have not changed the past 4 years, They are to greedy to make a good game instead pump out a new game every year cuz they dont want to miss out on that years profits

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
MW3 graphics are going to be nearly the same as MW2...which is disappointing.
Since MW2, there has not been any improvements at all in the last few releases, including black ops.
COD has several studios that create their games, and all of them are somewhat fail right now.
The reason I think they are not unlocking the full power of MW3 is because they still care about people on consoles, if they crank up the graphics PS3 or Xbox 360 will not be able to run them.
Don't forget these graphic chips are already 5-7 years old!

Back to topic, I love what BF3 is doing, they are going all out for this game.
All they really need now is more commercials everywhere, including ESPN!

MW3 graphics are going to be nearly the same as MW2...which is disappointing.
Since MW2, there has not been any improvements at all in the last few releases, including black ops.
COD has several studios that create their games, and all of them are somewhat fail right now.
The reason I think they are not unlocking the full power of MW3 is because they still care about people on consoles, if they crank up the graphics PS3 or Xbox 360 will not be able to run them.
Don't forget these graphic chips are already 5-7 years old!

Back to topic, I love what BF3 is doing, they are going all out for this game.
All they really need now is more commercials everywhere, including ESPN!
Yeah, they really don't have much choice but to release $60 mods of their games.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
Now they need to add a map with rain and snow! So that will be freaking epic when flying a jet!
mm... I would love to see the new frostbite engine with rain/snow. im very curious now if they've done such a thing? DX11 Tessellation with rain >O fml *drool

el jorge loco

Staff member
DAMN YOU STOP MAKING ME SPEND MONEY!!!!! I'VE ALREADY DROPPED $733 ON CASEBOOKS FOR 4 CLASSES!!!!

With that being said, God damnit, not only do I need a new system altogether to play this, but I'll need to buy the software.