Video, New MP footy, JETS!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Battlefield Series' started by Havoc.Sp, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Havoc.Sp

Havoc.Sp Staff Member Moderator

I just watched this like a million times. and creamed my pants every time!

2. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Holy crap! Orgasm!
    This is awesome!
    I can't wait for early beta access!

3. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

I think I will enjoy Apache better than Jets!
    Still, this has improved 1000x times from what BF2 left off!

4. Jakeypoo

Jakeypoo New Member

God, BF3 looks so awesome. Too bad I can't play it with my shitty machine I have now :[

5. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

LOL @ the eod bot @ 1:30 that was awesome.

I'm going to be extremely picky about this, and they better change it a bit. because i swear to fuckin god if I get shot down by a tank on the ground while im in a jet.. oh im gonna be so pissed.

#1 Jets... do not move at the same speed as a helicopter does in the sky. they better change that a little bit.

Other then that, incredible footage! I loved the scene where there fighting on both sides of the river, epic battle.

6. Havoc.Sp

im thinking that this will be the beta map as CQ, and metro (puke) will be the rush map. I lol'ed at the EOD bot as well, a very well edited video by dice, showing some stuff that people wanted (Jets dogfights) and some things to be pondered (EOD bot).

7. Havoc.Sp

also, I just noticed that while you are flying a jet you can move your head to look out of the cockpit at different angles than the main HUD view. So you can more easily track your targets!

@ fuzion, Im sure people will shoot jets out of the sky with tanks, you just have to be a smart pilot and make sure you don't fly too low.

8. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

whats wrong with metro? that map looks like its gonna be absolutely amazing! its got a nice mix of outdoor and close up combat.. and thats what I like.

9. Haze

Haze Contributor

I'm in love

10. Havoc.Sp

It could have been that the squad system was broken in Alpha, but it was nearly impossible to get past the first stage, and even if you did, each stage there after was ever more ridiculous to get past. There were a bunch of posts on the alpha forums about people trying to get with other people so that they could actually get to the last stage. I saw the last sage once, when I was on an attacking team that had 4 more players than the defenders. The zero teamwork part defiantly didn't help but that map is not as fun as it looks. On the first stage, A is not that hard to get, but with the entire Defending team spawning in and right around B, that's fucking hard. At least in BC2 the re-spawning defenders hard to run to the Mcomm.