What's new

Video Cards

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
@A-Rich so you have a 2060 and a 3070? wanna sell me your 2060? :LOL:

I didn't realize how lucky I was at the time. Was building myself a new desktop just before Xmas and Newegg had a 2060 for $399 available. Just sitting on the e-shelf, collecting dust, no shuffles required. Now that same card is 3x on Amazon.
Feeling guilty now as I've hardly gotten to play. I leave it mining in the meantime.
Didn't think I'd ever actually get selected for a Newegg Shuffle. View attachment 12905

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
@A-Rich so you have a 2060 and a 3070? wanna sell me your 2060? :LOL:
I was hoping to recoup the costs in mining first. Ask me again in about a year. :clown:
Seriously though, the 2060 is in a 2nd desktop, will soon be for the boys to fight over.
I'll let you know if plans change.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
1623114412257.png

Comparing what it should be...too much. Seeing what they're going for on Amazon made it hard to break the seals.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Was looking into investing in another gaming laptop as I travel alot but man these GTX3060 and higher GPU laptops are insanely expensive as well... Makes me want to just get a laptop with a 2080 card =/

el jorge loco

Staff member
I mean, the 2080s are still a viable card and will stay that way probably for another 5-6 years unless supply increases (and makes prices a lot more feasible)

Fasttrak

Staff member
There will be a market adjustment somewhere down the road, hold on to your pennies. The early inflationary numbers we are seeing now are just the tip of the iceberg, once the eviction mandates end and the State\Federal subsidies end it's going to get ugly. I'm pretty sure at that point GPU's are gonna be a whole lot more affordable at that time. I am guessing by this time next year things are gonna be popping off. Also, by this time next year you might be able to build an all Intel system too ;-P