What's new

Video Cards

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Do you guys see the price spike in video cards? This is getting ridiculously irritated :(
I feel bad for the regular gamers when buying their cards.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I havent bought any new ones since I got my 1060 Ti... Im still rocking GTX 560 TI and Radeon RX 580

Gonna wait and see if the price of the GTX 3000 series will drop a bit or not. Even the GTX 2000 series are way over priced on the used market.

el jorge loco

Staff member
I havent bought any new ones since I got my 1060 Ti... Im still rocking GTX 560 TI and Radeon RX 580

Gonna wait and see if the price of the GTX 3000 series will drop a bit or not. Even the GTX 2000 series are way over priced on the used market.
The 1080s are still somewhat overpriced given that they are two generations behind.

Fasttrak

Staff member
I keep praying for the total crash of bitcoin and everything like it. In need of an upgrade and there is nothing available at all. I refuse to pay scalper prices for new stock when the prices are approaching 100% increases. TMC and Samsung are laughing all the way to the bank, I might be crying.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
Yeah I was thinking about building a PC since I have nothing except an xbox one now but I can't bring myself to paying absurd prices. Maybe I'll try my luck in one of those newegg raffles