What's new

Counter Strike: Source VANDIRTYSLOOT would like to JOIN 47R!

VANDIRTYSLOOT

Hey guys I would like to be a part of the team!

Name: Brian

In Game nickname/nicknames: VANDIRTY / VANDIRTYNOODLE / VANDIRTYSLOOT
Your favorite hobby: I work out a lot (almost every day), eating, CS:S, and music.
Your favorite movie: Stepbrothers
Games you play: (Besides CS:S) NHL on Xbox
How many hours a week are you online: 10-20hours a week.
Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) N/A
Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) N/A
How long have you been playing in our server: A few months now, I would say about 6 months but I haven't gotten to know the 47R guys until 3 months ago.
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I started playing CS since 1.5 and been MIA for a few years, I recently reinstalled it again and since joining this server I've been playing CS:S with Buddhist, Kami, and others quite often and I like how this Team is so awesome. Makes me want to keep playing again haha.
Tell us about you: I'm a Realtor, Photobooth Business Owner, Marketer, and a Gym addict.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
!rs

welcome to the forums! be sure to stay active both on here and on the server. sit back, relax, and be patient... its a looooong process.

gym addict, eh? reminds me of a convo i had this past summer w/ my dad...
my dad: so john is in vegas?
me: iunno
my dad: he posted pics on fb...
me: what's fb?
my dad: facebook... pics with some guys. they all look like they're married to the gym.
me: oh... they are
my dad: tell him to post pics of the women they get, not of themselves!

lol, john is my cousin.

VANDIRTYSLOOT

Lol. not exactly that kind of gym addict, but i do go quite regularly and been doing some kick boxing and conditioning training, I used to be 250lbs... probably because of CS to be honest haha.