usmcsection8

Discussion in 'Declined' started by usmcsection8, Jul 24, 2011.

1. usmcsection8

usmcsection8 New Member

Name: anthony hernandez nickname: Dooby
    In Game nickname/nicknames: usmcsection8,xplicit,1/2ninja,1/2ninjatroll,bionicwaffles
    Your favorite hobby: fishing
    Your favorite movie: anything with zombies
    Games you play: css, wow, tf2
    How many hours a week are you online: depends on my family plans but 50 on a busy week, 70+ most of the time
    Your previous squad/team: i owned FBI servers with cousin taddow, FatBoyzInc but that was yrs ago.
    Why did you leave your last squad: im too dam sexxy
    How long have you been playing in our server:atleast 5 yrs if not closer to 7yrs, started same day as cousin 'Glockamole'
    Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: i only play css on the server and i think 99% of the server players are awesome.
    i also feel you need people that dont live the game and scream/yell when they fail, making the game more fun for everyone =) im on late night
    when no admin are on and we always have hackers in the server. would be nice to ban them and not have everyone leave the server.
    Tell us about you: grew up on dairy farms/beef ranches,im a retired marine, worked for the county sheriff dept, now run my own business with my sons. im very mellow and
    just want to enjoy life and dont bother with drama. im very active in the marine corps league/ toys for tots

2. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Welcome to the forums Dooby! Please be active on the forums, I see you been very active on the server.
    :+1:
    -IcEWoLF

3. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

mellow and mature - dig it. welcome to the forums, sex8 - see you in the pub :cool:

4. -L-

-L- The 47 Ronin

Haha did not know you were also 1/2ninja. and nice to you being glocks cousin. Welcome ta da forums

5. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

welcome man! hey what realm do you play on wow?

6. Dickfor.

Dickfor. The 47 Ronin

family +1, and over the hill +1 :D

7. usmcsection8

usmcsection8 New Member

i play on area 52, i started with 5 cousins,3 brother in laws and 4 real life friends, now im the only one left playing =( i play css most of the time im online.

8. S-Dawg

S-Dawg The 47 Ronin

welcome

9. Nutbutter

Nutbutter Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the forums USMC! Glad to see your app here. My only requests for your app approval are...

1. Forum activity - As a clan member we need ppl who are active on the forums. This helps us to know you better to also get your opinion on changes to the pub/forums and also helps the community to grow. Not to mention if you ever get admin status you will be familiar with the requirements for bans and what not.

2. Get a mic or use your mic.

I know you have been in the server for many years now and have been a regular so if you can show us your serious by fulfilling the other request your app is a shoe in.

10. Nutbutter

Nutbutter Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the forums USMC! Glad to see your app here. My only requests for your app approval are...

1. Forum activity - As a clan member we need ppl who are active on the forums. This helps us to know you better to also get your opinion on changes to the pub/forums and also helps the community to grow. Not to mention if you ever get admin status you will be familiar with the requirements for bans and what not.

2. Get a mic or use your mic.

I know you have been in the server for many years now and have been a regular so if you can show us your serious by fulfilling the other request your app is at the top of my list.