UNBANNED Unban Eagle

Discussion in 'CS:S Ban/Report Archives' started by Eagle32, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

Cut is awesome and amusing. Give respect and you'll get it in return.

2. Eagle32

Eagle32 New Member

Sorry, probably receiving my message wrong, he is very amusing its the reason I like to push his buttons a little; I like hearing him chat. The context of cool I was alluding to was as in calm, chill etc. which he isn't very calm (I can see how this can be misinterpreted). And out of respect to you all and your clan I'll give him the space he needs when I play with him. Peace and sorry for the trouble.

3. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Eagle have you ever posted in the forums for like an introduction? I know your new the server I havn't seen u around here before though, get to know us so we can get to know you that way its not like who the fuck is this guy? We may not know how you joke around but team killing I would assume is not the exact way of being comical..

4. Nutbutter

Nutbutter Staff Member Moderator

You are comming off very wrong.... Just some advise maybe you should just stop posting while its still a temp ban as disrespecting an admin in the pub or in the forums can get your banned just the same and maybe you should be happy his sence of humor is good enough not to ban you for good.

5. Eagle32

Eagle32 New Member

Just wanted to clarify this FF wasn't on and his score was no way in jeopardy by my actions. And I'll post an introduction if you want it :).

6. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Ya man I suggest u kinda get to know some people better before u go off and act" comical" because that can rub people the wrong way if your not careful. This community is much different then any other CSS and we know most of the people who play on the server so it makes it alot more fun. Some people can come off real strong here and be very strict on rules where otheres aren't.