What's new

TykoDank's App.

TykoDank

Name: Josh
In Game nickname/nicknames:TykoDank
Your favorite hobby: Video games, smoking
Your favorite movie: Across the universe
Games you play: Hearthstone, LoL,(always open to playing/trying new games)
How many hours a week are you online:20+ easy but lately uncoutable hours
Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) never did squad or clans I had competitive teams.
Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) Haven't had a "squad" since cs;s
How long have you been playing in our server: 2weeks
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: Good forums, good serever, good people!
Tell us about you: Ok, so lets see... This summer I hiked 300 miles o the Appalachian trail started at the trail head in georgia and walked threw the Great smokie mountains and ended at Hot springs. I also am I new streamer I've been streaming my cs play and some LoL and occasional hearthstone.

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Welcome newcomer! Stay active in the pubs and forums, I always recommend tapatalk for the forums activity. Hopefully you will see some of us in game, say hi when you do and if you get recruit tags always wear them.

I'm off to the charts! Let the documentation commence!

TheStig

His Stigness
The 47 Ronin
Welcome to the forums. Stick around both here and on the server and it's just a matter of time. Thanks for coming by

TykoDank

Welcome newcomer! Stay active in the pubs and forums, I always recommend tapatalk for the forums activity. Hopefully you will see some of us in game, say hi when you do and if you get recruit tags always wear them.

I'm off to the charts! Let the documentation commence!
Thanks for having me

Gasmasked

The 47 Ronin
Welcome, i also play the leagues and hearthstone occasional y, add me the sowa trout on league and battlenet gasmasked

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Thank you for your interest in The 47 Ronin, be sure to stay very active on the forums and the servers.