What's new

Turn the sound up

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
I can hear someone in low b from b plat.. I use a custom eq and I can hear footsteps from half a map away

Sent from my Nexus 6

kaM

The 47 Ronin
I use a pair of Seinheiser 558's with a foam mod and I can hear every damn thing but I normally have a TV show playing on my 2nd screen so it's drown out :(

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
I use IEM's, considering my pair cost a cool grand I hear everything
Sent from my Nexus 6
I used to play a game on Newegg where I'd see how expensive of a rig I could create in a wishlist. Sometimes I get the feeling you did the same thing except you actually bought it. You are one crazy mofo. :D

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
I used to play a game on Newegg where I'd see how expensive of a rig I could create in a wishlist. Sometimes I get the feeling you did the same thing except you actually bought it. You are one crazy mofo. :D
thats not a game to him... thats his shopping list.

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
I didn't get an EE processor or an ssd because the extra expense wasn't worth the minor performance gain.

You got to remember that I originally built this with two titans and had bought three and gave the third away.

Then I sold my titans for 10% more performance with the 780Ti's

After that I bought $1,200 worth of water cooling supplies and did a custom loop and case mod...

To include all expenses from start to now I have spent about 8k getting to where I am and the parts that I have costing 5k

I have exactly what I have dreamed about since I was 12 year old. I have over 70 hours of my labor and about 100 hours of reading and research.

This is my baby, my hobby.... I don't want a motorcycle or a fast car... I was born a member of the PC master race...

Everything I have done has been a labor of love

And yes I am one certified crazy mofo

Last edited:

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
This is my baby, my hobby.... I don't want a motorcycle or a fast car... I was born a member of the PC master race...

Everything I have done has been a labor of love

And yes I am one certified crazy mofo
I totally get it. I just had to crack a joke.
My car's 17 years old, I don't have any other expensive hobbies than being a tech guinea pig, so people wonder how or why we drop money on what we do, but it's our thing.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
I totally get it. I just had to crack a joke.
My car's 17 years old, I don't have any other expensive hobbies than being a tech guinea pig, so people wonder how or why we drop money on what we do, but it's our thing.
i wonder how ppl drop so much money on watches... like wtf?!? :p