What's new

Transformers: age of bullshit o.O

SlaVe

The 47 Ronin
not very new movie, but i just watched it...
That is the worst movie i have seen in few years, and i watch quite abit of movies. lol soooo cheesy. so stupid. these random scenes that just didnt have to be in movie. period. They like steal this keycard to break into enemy facility. threatens his daughters BF to give themselves up at gate. lol. then they get in. badguys are there. they have this little conversation and leave.....ummmm wtf did they break in for??? hahaha. just an endless amount of scenes in that movie pointless. so fuuuckin retarded.. If someone here liked that movie can you please post. SO I CAN SLAP YOU IN FACE.

:sadwhy:

Snowman

The 47 Ronin
SPOILERS MAN !!!! SHEEEEEESHHHH!!!!

(* if you don't get the joke.....I haven't watched the movie. lol)

SlaVe

The 47 Ronin
guess i should have wrote spoiler alert. but if i save even 1 person from watching that, my job is done. :)

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Cinema Sins did a two parter on this one... Honestly it is about the worst movie I have ever seen... Michael Bay can suck an aids dick until it bricks it's load in his mouth

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Space Cowboy

The 47 Ronin
i tried to watch and only made it to the part where some guy says "im not here to save your daughter, im here to save my girlfriend." havent seen past that and never will. hot garbage.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
I haven't seen it yet, but now I have to! haha You say don't look down, you know what happens next.

Gasmasked

The 47 Ronin
Just watched it last night, not a huge fan of transformers to begin with... but dayum that movie sucked ass compared to the prequel's