Top Secret! UFO's?!

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by Cup Full of LOL, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Cup Full of LOL

Cup Full of LOL Contributor

In a way, you have to believe there IS something out there. I mean come on, the universe is, as far as we know...infinite. We CAN'T be the ONLY being in the ENTIRE universe. But hey, I'll believe it when I see it hahahahaha!!

2. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

I'm with you on this, unless theres some kind of blind fold sitting over top of our solar system and its one big "SURPRISE" when that day finally meets us.

3. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

I'm with you. We can't be all alone in this universe. With zillions of stars out there, they must have planets suitable for life just like Earth. So, there must be other intelligent lives besides us. The issue is we're so freakin' far far far away from each other.

4. Nutbutter

Nutbutter Staff Member Moderator

Is there life in the universe yes with out a doubt in my mind. Is there "Intelligent" life even at the primal sense of the word... i.e. Monkeys who use sticks and other things as tools.... well not to sure about that... and for superior intelligence that is even more highly improbable. Without getting in to something that would require me to spend way too much time typing that I am willing to spend, but the existence of life in general from an evolutionarily stand point is an improbable amount of miracles multiplied by an unfathomable number which would make life occur from some primordial ooze which had some chemical reaction and low and behold a single celled organism appears and multiples. And with all those odds I am willing to say that it could possibly happen that a organism "life" can exist but as for "Intelligent" life not so much. I have see first hand what a UFO is as in the Phoenix, AZ variety and I am total convinced it was intelligent life that was the cause of what was "Seen" in Phoenix over a decade ago but it was not from another world........... But I do get the joke that was and is on going.............. LOL you AF guys are funny!