Thoughts on Hackers or being one too.

I hacked in 1.6 for a while 5-6 years ago with a buddy of mine. We got so good at hiding it, that after we stopped hacking, we ended up doing even better in scores than we did WHILE hacking. Also, it helped me track other hackers lol. Once you're a hacker who knows the way a hacker tries to hide himself, it's super easy to catch others.
this is how I can spot people using walls so easily lol.. they will look places where theres obviously nobody there and nobody usually camps there... when they really know the persons in a different place, they look other places to make it seem like they really dont know. at least thats what I did when I had hax for such a short period of time over 5+ years ago.

[video=google;7237451453430573504]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7237451453430573504#[/video]

This video is old but come on, hacking/exploits or not, some of this shit is funny.

Nutbutter

Staff member
I have never hacked on any game. I did at one point have a game genie back in the NES years but thats not a hack in my opnion. Never would consider hacking as this would take away from the game for me as well as for the others playing the game which seems like a dick move to me. FYI Alba if i see you hacking I will come over to your house and burn it down and then make a tuna salad sandwich and make you eat yourself!!!!!! :D

Hacking can be used in both ways, good and bad.

Good: It can show how the game can be altered or be modded to a way that it suits the public. As an example, creating private servers can be really fun with modifications to the leveling experience and customization of items and such.

Bad: Hackers exploit the system to make the public antagonize it. Games do not become fun (unless its a fun server).

For CS, hacking shows the lack of skill and faith in improving themselves.

to say i was playing counter strike for while now since way back when counter strike started. till it hit 1.5 i started to hack for about 2 weeks trying all difference ones. then stop because it was really boring and trust me i did everything. then i start playing competitively then jump from 1.5 to source. didnt really like 1.6 when it first came out because of the shield. then they took that out which made it alot better but why jump back.

to say i was playing counter strike for while now since way back when counter strike started. till it hit 1.5 i started to hack for about 2 weeks trying all difference ones. then stop because it was really boring and trust me i did everything. then i start playing competitively then jump from 1.5 to source. didnt really like 1.6 when it first came out because of the shield. then they took that out which made it alot better but why jump back.
I guess it was because they were aiming to add to something more tactical vs. a game you just go around and shooting. Thus I think it was the reason they had Counter Strike: Condition Zero. Of course, having a shield makes it a bit annoying in general. Then again, AWPs are annoying as well.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
I now don't trust any of you who previously hacked in online games. Especially you, Grego, claiming 5+ years ago. You were in elementary school back then. :p