Thoughts on Hackers or being one too.

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by 50Cent, Sep 28, 2011.

1. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

this is how I can spot people using walls so easily lol.. they will look places where theres obviously nobody there and nobody usually camps there... when they really know the persons in a different place, they look other places to make it seem like they really dont know. at least thats what I did when I had hax for such a short period of time over 5+ years ago.

2. Albacore

Albacore Member

[video=google;7237451453430573504]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7237451453430573504#[/video]

This video is old but come on, hacking/exploits or not, some of this shit is funny.

3. Nutbutter

Nutbutter Staff Member Moderator

I have never hacked on any game. I did at one point have a game genie back in the NES years but thats not a hack in my opnion. Never would consider hacking as this would take away from the game for me as well as for the others playing the game which seems like a dick move to me. FYI Alba if i see you hacking I will come over to your house and burn it down and then make a tuna salad sandwich and make you eat yourself!!!!!! :D

4. Moo Moo Curd

Moo Moo Curd Member

Hacking can be used in both ways, good and bad.

Good: It can show how the game can be altered or be modded to a way that it suits the public. As an example, creating private servers can be really fun with modifications to the leveling experience and customization of items and such.

Bad: Hackers exploit the system to make the public antagonize it. Games do not become fun (unless its a fun server).

For CS, hacking shows the lack of skill and faith in improving themselves.

5. WhiteWalls

WhiteWalls Member

werd on the single player hacking
    when i was a kid i used rollercoaster tycoon hax
    but id never use a hack for something im trying to compete with

6. VinniePaz

VinniePaz Member

Yea I with White on the Rollercoaster Tycoon hacks ,

But hacking on multiplayer games is for straight up cowards.

7. ace ninja

ace ninja The 47 Ronin

to say i was playing counter strike for while now since way back when counter strike started. till it hit 1.5 i started to hack for about 2 weeks trying all difference ones. then stop because it was really boring and trust me i did everything. then i start playing competitively then jump from 1.5 to source. didnt really like 1.6 when it first came out because of the shield. then they took that out which made it alot better but why jump back.

8. Moo Moo Curd

Moo Moo Curd Member

I guess it was because they were aiming to add to something more tactical vs. a game you just go around and shooting. Thus I think it was the reason they had Counter Strike: Condition Zero. Of course, having a shield makes it a bit annoying in general. Then again, AWPs are annoying as well.

9. A-Rich

A-Rich The 47 Ronin

I now don't trust any of you who previously hacked in online games. Especially you, Grego, claiming 5+ years ago. You were in elementary school back then. :p

10. 50Cent

50Cent New Member

Yeah, you guys do hate hackers a lot man.