This is it, the monitor you've been waiting for.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
Tons of nieces and nephews..

To the other point, if the system is having problems you can still run it at 1080 but WQHD is awesome at 27"!! If I have to dump the dual 680 setup for dual 780ti, so be it progress costs money.

@FuZion When you see this sucker available, pm me please!!
Yeah I think they will be here by spring. There goes my money that I was going to spend on my car this year, oh well, I must game at the next level and dive into the 1440 realm. Ill post on the forums when they are available.

S-Dawg

The 47 Ronin
Yeah I think they will be here by spring. There goes my money that I was going to spend on my car this year, oh well, I must game at the next level and dive into the 1440 realm. Ill post on the forums when they are available.
Please do. I've been looking for an awesome monitor for past couple months. I hope this is it :)

I didn't believe the difference would be substantial but my breath was taken from me when I looked upon one. The panel has 45 percent or 1.6 million more pixels then 1080p... So you will need serious horsepower just to make 30fps in eye candy games like Crisis 3..ie: 780Ti or 290x... For better frame rates you will NEED two cards at a minimum... It is beautiful but the performance hit is hard for me to swallow... Still on the fence about the whole subject and looking for a good shove either way... G-sync is a MUST after dealing with tearing for so long.. I can't stand the wait

Sent from my Nexus 5

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
1440p is awesome, even though my dell u2711 isn't the best for gaming, its gorgeous. I don't think I could go back to 1080p. definatly considering selling this monitor to buy the ROG one, 1440p and 120hz seems like a sexy combo if you got the hardware to run it.