What's new

This is heart wrenching (CSGO)

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Hey, I can kill myself and lose it for the team, do it all the time. Where do we apply go go pro? :p

Seriously, I feel bad for that guy. Embarrassing enough in a server of 32 and ending there, but thousands watching/reading about it...

kaM

The 47 Ronin
I bet this is why the source guys wont come to go.. They might get embarrassed

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
I bet this is why the source guys wont come to go.. They might get embarrassed
Serious reply:
It kind of is for me. I played several times and couldn't buy a kill. When people all jump into the game when it's new & fresh, it's expected for everyone to be a noob. It's harder to hop in way later and feel completely lost. I feel our servers are somewhat more competitive than some with lots of skilled players, and I appreciate that, so I'd hate to be the one holding the team back.
The other half though, I really like Source the way it is and was just hoping for a graphics refresh, but it feels like a totally different game. I could get over it, but again, I really like Source as is.

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Serious reply:
It kind of is for me. I played several times and couldn't buy a kill. When people all jump into the game when it's new & fresh, it's expected for everyone to be a noob. It's harder to hop in way later and feel completely lost. I feel our servers are somewhat more competitive than some with lots of skilled players, and I appreciate that, so I'd hate to be the one holding the team back.
The other half though, I really like Source the way it is and was just hoping for a graphics refresh, but it feels like a totally different game. I could get over it, but again, I really like Source as is.
That was how a lot of people that hopped into the GO server felt since a lot of the regulars of the server were Global Elite or Supreme and were pretty good. Also how I felt when I played Source for the first time but it game turned out to be who can spray and pray the hardest heh

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
That was how a lot of people that hopped into the GO server felt since a lot of the regulars of the server were Global Elite or Supreme and were pretty good. Also how I felt when I played Source for the first time but it game turned out to be who can spray and pray the hardest heh
Or if you're like Jorge you go pro90 rush all the way. I like to scout as much as I can before I can't get my shots to reg anymore :p