This is frustrating, no more 100tick and addons don't work well.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I am a bit frustrated, CS:S was never meant to be played on such a crappy rate.
This game should have been played 100tick from the beginning!
There is a custom plugin that you can download to enable 100tick Index of /tickrate_enabler but unfortunately it has its own effects.
Doors sometimes don't open properly, windows don't break properly, ect...
-IcEWoLF

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I am a bit frustrated, CS:S was never meant to be played on such a crappy rate.
This game should have been played 100tick from the beginning!
There is a custom plugin that you can download to enable 100tick Index of /tickrate_enabler but unfortunately it has its own effects.
Doors sometimes don't open properly, windows don't break properly, ect...
-IcEWoLF
Yea i know stupid Valve... 66 tick is no good you feel sluggish alot compare to 100tick

Valve decided to make counter strike source as seeing that the previous tittle was a hit. They got right to it and paid some of the best developers in all of north america to make the game. Things where coming along niceley until 'Henry' a deveolper paid to program hit detection in the game went out side before and did 12 hits of acid and came back inside and continuosly smashed his face in to the key board until he was dead. They took the code he wrote with his fore head and used it in the game.

My game play hasn't changed at all from 100 tick down to 66 tick. Either way I'm still by far the best in the server. But seriously, it feels a bit slower....but I might just be 'trippin'.

Dehugger

Contributor
Valve decided to make counter strike source as seeing that the previous tittle was a hit. They got right to it and paid some of the best developers in all of north america to make the game. Things where coming along niceley until 'Henry' a deveolper paid to program hit detection in the game went out side before and did 12 hits of acid and came back inside and continuosly smashed his face in to the key board until he was dead. They took the code he wrote with his fore head and used it in the game.
The truly sad part is I googled this to find out if it was true.

I know I rage quit last night when everybody was playing cause I just cant stand the recoil anymore... it truely kills it for me, you can no longer manage your bullets in this game, you spray the whole clip or quick switch...

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
@grego - yep im quick switching tons now. it was always a habit but seems like i have to do it now more than ever to regulate my ak recoil.