The Walking Dead

#61
Hello farmer's daughter. Best line of the episode.

Sort of thinking though, told them to use the 2nd well, one they use for the livestock, but that's where they found the aqua-lung guy. Could that have been a setup for something evil? I mean he did save Carl's life, but a sure way to get rid of the other people having them drink tainted water and just not knowing about it.
 
#62
Its the fucking zombie apocalypse and the doctor doesn't want people carrying guns around his property. Guns are bad/dangerous/hurtful so this is totally logical.
 
#63
Hello farmer's daughter. Best line of the episode.

Sort of thinking though, told them to use the 2nd well, one they use for the livestock, but that's where they found the aqua-lung guy. Could that have been a setup for something evil? I mean he did save Carl's life, but a sure way to get rid of the other people having them drink tainted water and just not knowing about it.
maybe someone has already dranken from it... like the old man perhaps.
 
#64
Hello farmer's daughter. Best line of the episode.

Sort of thinking though, told them to use the 2nd well, one they use for the livestock, but that's where they found the aqua-lung guy. Could that have been a setup for something evil? I mean he did save Carl's life, but a sure way to get rid of the other people having them drink tainted water and just not knowing about it.
I don't think so, because the farmer's daughter said it so easy and nonchalant. I think the other well feeds into the house so, out of pure convenience (not having to go into their house every time they need water), she told them about a second one. Plus the punched out hole in the well's wooden cover made it clear the zombie just randomly walked on top and fell through.
 
#66
Its the fucking zombie apocalypse and the doctor doesn't want people carrying guns around his property. Guns are bad/dangerous/hurtful so this is totally logical.
and it would also be a matter of time when the guns are on the wrong hands again when the survivors lose themselves emotionally.
 
#67
and it would also be a matter of time when the guns are on the wrong hands again when the survivors lose themselves emotionally.
Very true. I absolutely LOVED the midseason finale. This season so far was just a slow buildup but you could feel everything was going to explode eventually.

Btw, mesmerized by your avatar.
 
#68
agreed the last episode was the best. there was a definitely a build up from the previous ones to this one. i read from the producer/director comments that there will be more gore and zombie action in the upcoming episodes in Feb. shane is also supposed to be more of a catalyst in the newer episodes. damn but he was bad ass in this last one. i think he has the most realistic perspective for survival out of the whole group. rick is not objective because he is concerned with keeping his family safe. all in all, a great show!
 
#69
agreed the last episode was the best. there was a definitely a build up from the previous ones to this one. i read from the producer/director comments that there will be more gore and zombie action in the upcoming episodes in Feb. shane is also supposed to be more of a catalyst in the newer episodes. damn but he was bad ass in this last one. i think he has the most realistic perspective for survival out of the whole group. rick is not objective because he is concerned with keeping his family safe. all in all, a great show!
My thoughts exactly. One thing that bugs the shit out of me is that 80% of the episodes are filler while the other 20% actually progress the storyline. I mean they spent about 4-5 episodes just looking for Sophia. I want more pew pew.
 
#70
My thoughts exactly. One thing that bugs the shit out of me is that 80% of the episodes are filler while the other 20% actually progress the storyline. I mean they spent about 4-5 episodes just looking for Sophia. I want more pew pew.
yeah but that buildup is what made the final scene that much more powerful
 
Top