The Walking Dead

Does it make me a cold heartless bastard if I wanted Carl to die and the group to move on without finding Sophia? The drama with the kids is boring as fuck.

nice, the geeky pizza delivery kid gets some farmer's daughter desert. lol

Shane's my favorite character. he probably has the best survivor attitude but i have to admit he's pretty lame for still trying to do Rick's wife. definitely going to be a confrontation. i still think he should grab the blonde and head out on his jeep and leave everyone else behind.

i like the guy with the arrows...i think he has the best survival skills. i don't think they should move on, though. that house is like perfect for this kind of situation. the old guy is a dick, though.

Does it make me a cold heartless bastard if I wanted Carl to die and the group to move on without finding Sophia? The drama with the kids is boring as fuck.
THIS... rick and glenn are my favorite characters.. I hope the walkers make them have to leave because that house is boring as fuck...

admittedly Daryl is a bad ass with that crossbow. can you imagine daryl with his crossbow and merle with his rifle (one handed of course). bad ass hick team!!!